As we approach Easter this coming Sunday, it will become more common to hear and see objections to the resurrection of Jesus. Some headlines might doubt whether or not Jesus even existed. Others might grant his existence, but reject the resurrection for various reasons. Because of this, I have compiled what I have titled a complete Easter resources. It is complete in the sense that it is everything I have produced on the topic.
Below you will find a TV interview on Truth Matters, 8 blog posts, and 2 podcasts. In these resources you will find the evidence for the resurrection and responses to common objections. I also included a strategy that might be useful this week on how to teach the resurrection to your students. With all of that said, I hope you find this resources helpful and share it with your friends as we prepare to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ this Sunday. God bless!
- What I learned from the Cross Examined Instructor Academy Part 1: Cold Case Resurrection
- The Case for the Resurrection: How do students respond?
- The Case for the Resurrection: Was Jesus crucified?
- The Case for the Resurrection: Did Jesus die on the cross?
- The Case for the Resurrection: Was the tomb empty?
- The Case for the Resurrection: Naturalistic Explanations for the Empty Tomb
- The Case for the Resurrection: Did the disciples claim to see the risen Jesus?
- The Case for the Resurrection: Did the disciples die as martyrs?
- How I Taught the Resurrection to High School Students (Podcast)
- The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ