It was at this time last year that I was frantically reading and preparing for my interterm class with J. Warner Wallace at Biola University. The thought of recording a podcast had never crossed my mind. I was content with teaching, going to school, and writing a blog once a week. But during that class, he encouraged me to start a podcast and told me that it would be easy. Well about a month later, the Coffeehouse Questions podcast began.
Now, at the beginning of 2017, the Coffeehouse Questions podcast is about 10 months old and the radio show has been going for almost 3 months. Just like the blog, I didn’t expect much when I started it. I thought it would be a place to record some thoughts and practice my speaking while a few people listened. However, it started to grow and I was so excited! It has been so much fun recording them every week and I am glad that so many people enjoy them as well. I ended up recording 54 episodes this last year, and what surprised me the most is that it has been downloaded over 5,000 times in 121 countries! I can’t even believe that!
Thank you all so much for a great 2016! I’m looking forward to this next year. Here are the top 10 podcasts from 2016.
- Responding To Pro-Choice Arguments with Megan Almon
- Defending the Pro-Life Position with Megan Almon
- Is Jesus Eternal? Responding to Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses
- How has postmodernism influenced Christianity?
- Five Reasons Why Teaching Apologetics to Students Is So Critical Today with Dr. Sean McDowell
- The Atheist Who Didn’t Exist with Dr. Andy Bannister
- Is that evidence for evolution?
- Homosexuality: Truth and Compassion with Alan Shlemon
- Apologetics in the Local Church with Dan Britton
- How does consciousness point to God?
Since you are the ones listening to these podcasts, I created this short survey to better understand my audience and produce content that you enjoy. It is only 11 questions, so I would really appreciate your responses. What would you like to see in 2017?