Another year has come to an end and I am blown away at what God has done. I truly enjoy what I do with Coffeehouse Questions, and it is exciting when other people enjoy it as well. I can’t thank you all enough for the encouragement and support over the last year.
Coffeehouse Questions started back in 2015 as place to post my answers to the few questions I got, and now it has turned it to so much more. In 2016, I published 85 posts that answer different questions about Christianity, science, philosophy, ethics, and more. These posts were viewed in 115 countries which completely blows my mind! I also saw an increase in views of over 500% from 2015. I owe this all to you, my readers. Thank you all for the incredible year and I am excited for 2017!
Enjoy my top 10 blogs from 2016 and come back tomorrow for my top 10 podcasts.
- Will Heaven be boring?
- 10 Self-Defeating Ideas You Should Probably Stop Believing
- Can Christians claim to have the On, True God?
- Is free will an illusion?
- What happens to those who have never heard the gospel?
- Is belief in God a rational position?
- Why is God so hidden?
- Where Adam and Eve Historical Figures?
- Doctor Strange and the Clash of Worldviews
- Why is eternal punishment fair?
Since you are the ones reading these posts, I created this short survey to better understand my audience and produce content that you enjoy. It is only 11 questions, so I would really appreciate your responses. What would you like to see in 2017?
Thank you and God bless!