Megan Almon, speaker at the Life Training Institute, joined me for a second week as she responded to pro-choice arguments. If you missed last week’s episode “Defending the Pro-Life Position“, make sure you go back and listen to Megan use the science of embryology and philosophy to make a case for life. In this episode, Megan uses embryology and philosophy to respond to common pro-choice arguments including:
- No one knows when life begins.
- The fetus becomes valuable when it no longer needs the mother to survive.
- My body, my choice.
- Abortion is a woman’s issue, men should stay out of it.
- It’s safer to allow abortions than to ban it and have women do it in back alleys.
- What if the mother’s life is in danger?
- How should we respond in the case of rape?
- Abortion is fine as long as the fetus doesn’t have a heart beat, nervous system, consciousness, etc.
You can follow the Coffeehouse Questions Podcast and have it automatically downloaded to your device by subscribing on iTunes. You can also find it and follow on SoundCloud or search “Coffeehouse Questions with Ryan Pauly” on your Android podcast player.
Send in your questions on Twitter using #AskRyanP